The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25, 2018. This regulation standardizes data privacy laws across the European Union (EU), and EU citizens are entitled to exercise their GDPR rights.
Market Pro Max account holders within or outside of the EU are required to respond to requests from EU data subjects who ask to exercise their GDPR rights.
Under GDPR, EU data subjects are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: Find out what kind of personal information is held about you and get a copy of this information.
- Right of Rectification: Ask for your information to be updated or corrected.
- Right to Data Portability: Receive a copy of the information which you have provided under contract so that you can provide that information to another organization.
- Right to Restrict Use: Ask for your personal information to stop being used in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information about you is incorrect or the use is unlawful.
- Right to Object: Objecting to use of your information (where a party is processing it on legitimate interest basis) and to have your personal information deleted.
- Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances, you may also have your personal information deleted
Data controllers determine how personal data is processed, data processors process personal data on behalf of a data controller, and data subjects are persons whose personal data is collected or used.
Data controllers within or outside of the EU are required to respond to requests from EU data subjects who ask to exercise their GDPR rights.
- Market Pro Max is a data controller when Market Pro Max account holders or our Market Pro Max data subjects use our website, the platform or education portal located at www.marketpromax.com, app.marketpromax.com, help.marketpromax.com. Market Pro Max is the data controller of personal data like name, email address, and digital identifiers like a cookie ID or IP address, among other things. We describe in detail the data we collect and how we use it.
- Market Pro Max Data subjects are people using our company’s website www.marketpromax.com, app.marketpromax.com, help.marketpromax.com
- Market Pro Max Accounts Holders’ Data Subject are people using account holders website. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to respond to any of it’s data subject queries.
Managing Your Personal Data
Account holders can be either individual license holders or organizations who own a Market Pro Max account with multiple users. Market Pro Max account holders can view, edit, delete, and download a lot of their personal data directly.
+ Billing details:
Your billing details are always displayed on the latest invoice. If you sign up for an annual plan, you pay for a year upfront. Your subscription will auto-renew every 12 months until you cancel it. If you sign up for a monthly plan, You pay for the first month upfront, then your subscription will auto-renew every 1 month until you cancel it. To edit, review or delete your billing details contact the support team
+ Cancel & Delete your account:
You can cancel your Market Pro Max account at any time by contacting the support team Your active subscription will be cancelled and you will not be charged again. If you are within the first 30 days of your subscription you are entitled to a refund as per our refund policy. Your account will be placed in the queue for deletion at the end of your billing cycle. All data will be deleted from our servers.
+ Clear Cookies:
If you’re in the European Union (EU), you’ll see a banner when you visit one of our webpages that asks you to agree to our use of certain cookies. You can update your cookie preference at any time by clearing your cookies in your browser settings. This will re-trigger the banner so you can update your selection.
Outside of the EU, you can clear and manage cookies in your browser settings at any time. If you clear all types of cookies, it might affect how certain features work. Enabling cookies ensures a smoother experience when you use our site, and Market Pro Max won’t function properly if all cookies are disabled.
If you’re experiencing issues using Market Pro Max, a good way to troubleshoot is to clear your cookies and then visit the site again. Clearing your cookies helps to refresh your browser and can improve its speed and performance.
+ Unsubscribe from marketing emails:
We like sharing how you can get the most out of Market Pro Max by emailing you about cool new features, interesting customer stories, and advice from experts and you can easily manage the types of emails we send. To unsubscribe from any of our emails or update your details click on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each of our emails. Please note, once you click the link you will stop receiving any email, this includes any email related to your Market Pro Max account. You can always edit, modify or delete your email preference by contacting our support team
Managing Your Site Users Data
Account holders are required to respond to requests from EU data subjects who ask to exercise their GDPR rights. As a data processor, Market Pro Max is not responsible for handling these requests on behalf of account holders.
These sections can help you manage response data:
+ Edit Data
Your user can edit their data by login into your membership portal and clicking on the profile option on the top right. Your user can request their data edited and you will be able to do so on the admin area of your site. You can edit your membership clients data in the manage members section located under “Membership Area”. You can edit your affiliates data in the manage affiliates section under “Affiliate center”.
+ Export Data
You can export your clients data stored on your site at any time by login into the admin area of your site and clicking on the export button. This is available on all sections mentioned above.
+ Delete Data
You can delete your clients stored data at any time by login into the admin area of your Market Pro Max site and going to the manage members, manage affiliate or manage user section located on the admin area. Simply use the delete function to completely remove the user from your site.
Account Holders’ Data Subjects
Account Holders’ Data Subjects are people that use a site by an account holder. You should contact the account holder who is responsible for editing, deleting, or giving you a copy of your data.
If you’re unable to get in touch with the account holder, please try to track down the following information before contacting us:
- email link, email invitation, or web page you used
- Approximate date and time you used their site
- Your name and email address
- Any action you performed that can be used to identify you
Since Market Pro Max is not the data controller of site data, we can’t directly handle these requests, but we’ll do our best to identify and put you in contact with the account holder.
A site visitor can be anyone that visits our Market Pro Max websites (http://www.marketpromax.com, http://help.marketpromax.com). Site visitors can delete personal data we might have stored about them at anytime by clearing cookies, opting out of cookies, and unsubscribing from marketing emails.
If you’re unable to exercise your GDPR rights as an EU citizen using the information above, please contact us
We respond to requests within 30 days. However, it may take longer to complete the request. We’ll be sure to let you know these details over email. We use any information you give us in your request only to fulfill the request and delete it within 12 months.